Saturday, March 13, 2021

 


In 2018, I was working on creating a portfolio for my AP art class. Although I had my main area of concentration, I also had to create a separate area to show case my other works. Most of the shooting I did in 2018 was deliberately planned out. I created a sketch book for myself in which I brainstormed ideas and planned out how my shoots would go. In the image below, I had create a 2 page spread focusing on these colorful movie posters I found in a magazine. I had pasted them all onto two pages and wanted to create an image that had a similar color scheme as the original cut outs had. Through this two page spread, I eventually came up with the image that is showcased above!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 This is an image from the most recent shoot I did for an FIU graduate. Because I was conducting the shoot for someone else, I took into con...