Saturday, March 13, 2021


 This is an image from the most recent shoot I did for an FIU graduate. Because I was conducting the shoot for someone else, I took into consideration the style that the client wanted to go for. After discussing the overall style for the images, I decided to do some research into what the client was asking for. I decided to take a more modern approach. I decided to play around with the whole body of the subject instead of just the face. In order to incorporate a whole body into a shoot, I found that it was best to work with your surroundings and have the model interact with the environment around them. Because I usually focus on a subjects face rather than the surroundings, this was a challenge for me at first, but soon resulted in new forms of me challenging my photography skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 This is an image from the most recent shoot I did for an FIU graduate. Because I was conducting the shoot for someone else, I took into con...