Saturday, March 13, 2021


From a young age, I always searched for a creative outlet to navigate the world in which I lived. During my teenage years, I found photography as a fun and almost therapeutic way of expressing myself. At 14, I found film photography. In an age where technology is constantly advancing, film photography challenged my skills as a photographer, and introduced me to a whole new world. In the double exposure above, I took two separate images and combined it into one. Taking a profile shot of my younger brother at a restaurant and a separate image of some leaves outside, I had the idea of overlapping the images onto each other. Even though this is one of my older pieces, I've always loved film photography and the look of simplicity that it gives. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 This is an image from the most recent shoot I did for an FIU graduate. Because I was conducting the shoot for someone else, I took into con...